Being part of the design and management consultancy team my roles were varied:
- logo design
- marketing collateral – signs, banners, corporate stationery, product brochures, folders and promotional items
- building design and problem solving
- local authority negotiations
- construction practices and procedures
- source suppliers, contractors and services
- site surveys
- compliance and certification systems
- client liaison
Unique construction techniques placed this modular form of house building in a league of its own.
Be willing to approach the task from a totally different angle. Ask the important questions – the ones often not even considered; for example while considering the advancing age and therefore needs of the occupants, does the building structure allow for cost-effective installation of grab rails at a later date? Stick to principles of integrity no matter what.
Architect: ADG Architects